hello guys! i'm back! this hectic week is finally over
. next week is going to be slightly less busy, so, yey ^^
anyway~ this week has been a week of Results. not just bad ones, but good ones too!
i need some sort of closure to this extremely life-changing week (not really but) so here it is! because i'm not a fan of disclosing sensitive information on public spaces such as this, i shall not use any numbers at all. instead i will use ambiguous words such as "good" and "bad". i won't even use adverbs such as "very" and "extremely". i will also mention How I Can Improve, because that is the most important thing in life.
okay. here goes ;~;
- pay more attention in class, even if it kills you
- revise daily (erm) (okay maybe topically)
- clarify!! and ask questions and generally be more inquisitive and less "i shall think about it at home"
- start revision earlier. this applies to everything, actually. but because i procrastinated on bio revision, my revision for everything else was pushed back as well ._.
- START REVISION EARLIER.
- omg i am starting to feel uneasy because WHERE ARE MY TERM 1 NOTES? OMG
- did i even have term 1 notes.
- dear god since when has my chem been this.
- but the whole class didn't do very well!
- revise with other notes, not just ones the teacher gave (because you cannot understand them, fiona) (okay you do but they're not very helpful tbh) (is it just me?)
- revise topically!
- revise everything covered this term AGAIN PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF
HMM. BAD I SUPPOSE.
- i blame it on not completing the paper in time.
- which is still my fault. write faster in future papers?
- revise more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- this is sort of difficult to really put a term like "good" and "bad" on, really.
- this is comparitively OKAY for my standards.... but i mean
- i need to improve.
- we didn't get into the top 4, but that's okay with me.
- top ten out of three hundred + is good enough for me.
- thank you!!
- also, omg so exciting
- but it's over. tbh i'm thankful it's over, i can focus on sias and new topics and maybe revision :)
I'm downloading MapleStory right now WTF HAHAHAHAHAHA but i really want to play it ;(
:( my P4 dayz omgomg lol. nostalgia :D!
also i must start to organize my files and everything or i will really feel uncomfortable. is that weird? i need to know WHERE my things are or it really kills me. if i lose them i will cry. but i don't mind placing stuff in a file called "OTHERS". what does that say? ._.